What we believe
General Statement of Faith
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, and the only Saviour from sin.
- That Jesus Christ is the Healer of the body through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ.
- That Jesus Christ is the Baptizer with the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the Soon Coming King.
- That Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever.
In the Trinity of the eternal Godhead: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. (Jn. 14:26) In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Jn.1:1) In the person and deity of the Holy Spirit. (Jn. 16:8) In the inspired and inerrant Word of God, The Bible. (2 Tim. 3:16) In salvation by grace through faith and not of works. (Eph. 2:8) In the propitiation for sin only by the Blood of Jesus Christ. (1 Jn. 2:2) In the substitutionary atonement for all mankind. (2 Cor. 5:15) In the total sinfulness of mankind. (Rom. 3:23) In the reality and person of the devil. (1 Pet. 5:8) In the necessity of the being Born Again. (Jn. 3:5-8) In water baptism by immersion. (Rom.6:4; Col. 2:12) In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. (Acts 2:4) In Divine Healing. (1 Pet. 2:24) In the imminent return of Jesus Christ. (Mat. 24:36-46)